Several weeks ago my wife and I went to a gun show at the Infinite Energy in Gwinnett.  While there I spotted Brad Raffensperger, candidate for Secretary of State in Georgia He was even wearing a plastic name tag and the words Candidate  Secretary of State... as if his constant commercials weren't enough to alert you as to who he was.

He was being ignored by the crowd!  Are you kidding me?  Well, my wife and I were leaving about the same time as Brad, so I approached him in the lobby.  That turned into an hour long conversation.  His son had died of a drug overdose six weeks earlier (in April) so we had a few solemn moments.  We discussed gun control and I found out Brad is a friend to a state senator that is trying to incorporate some of my ideas into legislation for the next session of the Georgia legislature.

An endorsement to the legislators by the Secretary of State would help give some traction to my proposals.

Then there is Brian Kemp, who quit the Secretary of State position to run for governor.  If you haven't seen him on tv then look for him on YouTube.  His advertisements are legendary.  

Who are you supporting?