Hope this brightens your day:

Saw a lad standing on one leg at an ATM. Confused, I asked him what he was doing? He was just checking his balance.

After a long, dry sermon, the minister announced that he wished to meet with the church board after the service. The first man to arrive was a stranger. “You misunderstood my announcement. This is a meeting of the board of the church,” said the minister. “That is why I am here,” said the man. “If there is anyone here today more bored than I am, I’d like to meet him or her.”

My boss made me go into the office on Labor Day. Halfway through the day, he came in to check up on me and caught me having a beer. He said to me, "You can't drink while you're working." I said, "Oh, don't worry - I'm not working."

Do you know what Labor Day is? Mommy's sure do!

The art of making your dream a reality is simply remaining committed long enough for reality to catch up to your dream.

Dark new world by Henry Foster & JJ Holden – Excellent great story PLUS prepper information.

Preppers should rely more on Knowledge then “Stuff/Products/Gadgets”. Things can be lost or stolen, knowledge can not. If you read one chapter a night (20 minutes) (on wild edible/medical plants) you will be an expert in a year. Plus be able to feed your family when SHTF.

Camp Gadgets

Scott

3% Camp Gadgets 310817.jpg