Hope this brightens your day:

I was visiting my daughter last night when I asked if I could borrow a newspaper. "This is the 21st century," she said. "We don't waste money on newspapers. Here, use my iPad.". I can tell you this... That fly never knew what hit him!

A husband and wife entered a dentist's office. The wife said, “I want a tooth pulled. I don't want gas or novocaine because I am in a terrible hurry. Just pull the tooth as quickly as possible.” “You are a brave woman,” said the dentist. “Now, show me which tooth it is.” The wife turns to her husband and says, “Open your mouth and show the dentist which tooth it is, dear.”

Customer: "Excuse me, but are you looking to hire any help at present?"  Manager: "No, we already have all the staff we need." Customer: "In that case, would you mind getting someone to wait on me?"

The young man at the flower shop was taking an unusually long time to place his order. When the clerk asked how she could help, he explained that his girlfriend was turning nineteen and he couldn't decide whether to give her a dozen roses or nineteen roses -- one for each year of her life. The woman put aside her business judgment and advised, "She may be your nineteen-year-old girlfriend now, but someday she could be your fifty-year-old wife." The young man bought a dozen roses.

I'm not 50 yrs old… I am 18 years old with 32 yrs of experience!

"All the darkness of the world cannot put out the light of one small candle."

Dark new world by Henry Foster & JJ Holden – Excellent great story PLUS prepper information.

Preppers should rely more on Knowledge then “Stuff/Products/Gadgets”. Things can be lost or stolen, knowledge can not. If you read one chapter a night (20 minutes) (on wild edible/medical plants) you will be an expert in a year. Plus be able to feed your family when SHTF.

Bugs Hate These

Scott

3% Bugs Hate These 082118.jpg