Sign in to follow this  
News Feeds

Feel the morph: Hillary becomes Bernie on 'SNL'

Saturday-Night-Live-spoof-of-Hillary-3-13-16-screencapture.jpg

Just how different is Hillary Clinton from Bernie Sanders? This week’s “Saturday Night Live” might have the answer.

Kate McKinnon plays the part of a campaigning Clinton as she desperately tries to garner votes … yet her voice sounds eerily similar to Senator Bernie Sanders. In the end, she transforms into her competitor.

The transcript reads in part:

I know you millennials. You're fired up, you're angry and I'm angry, too. Because the top 10 percent of the top one percent controls 90 percent of the wealth in this country. And I've always said that. Ever since I was a young boy growing up in Brooklyn.

And when it comes to that darn Wall Street, I've always believed no bank can be too big to fail. No executives too – you know the rest. It's that famous mobilizing sentence that works on you guys that I've been saying this whole time. So thank you, millennials, for lending your support to the biggest outsider Jew in the race – Hillary Rodham Clinton. There's a lot of work to be done, and that is why I am sick and tired of hearing about my own damn e-mails.

"Hillary" concluded the ad by saying, "I'm whoever you want me to be, and I approve this message."

Continue reading...