Sign in to follow this  
News Feeds

Trump stage stormer: Let's stop this 'bully'

Thomas DiMassimo (Credit: CNN)

Thomas DiMassimo, the 22-year-old who tried to storm Donald Trump’s Ohio stage, but was thwarted by Secret Service, said others around the nation could do the same – that opponents of the billionaire businessman can put a stop to his “white supremacist’ messages.

During an interview on CNN, DiMassimo, who was arrested and charged with inducing a panic and with disorderly conduct, cited his reasons for storming the stage as rooted in stopping Trump’s rhetoric.

The ‘Stop Hillary’ campaign is on fire! Join the surging response to this theme: ‘Clinton for prosecution, not president’

“I was thinking that I could get up on stage and take his podium away from him and take his mic away from him and send a message to all people out in the country who wouldn’t consider themselves racist, who wouldn’t consider themselves approving of what type of violence Donald Trump is allowing in his rallies, and send them a message that we can be strong, that we can find our strength and we can stand up against Donald Trump and against this new wave he’s ushering in of truly just violent white supremacist ideas,” he said, Breitbart reported.

DiMassimo, the same man who was captured on video stomping on the American flag during a student-led protest at a university, suggested he saw something in Trump that others were missing.

Do you support Donald Trump’s no-nonsense candidacy? Tell the world with this brand new magnetic bumper sticker: “DONALD TRUMPS THE REST”

can see right through [his] bold claims,” DiMassimo said, Breitbart reported. “I was thinking that Donald Trump is a bully and he is nothing more than that. He is somebody who is just saying a lot of bold things, he’s making bold claims. But I can see right through that and I can see that he’s truly just a coward. And he’s opportunistic and he’s willing to destroy this country for power for himself.”

Continue reading...