WAZ

is N.Y. ready?

hello fellow patriots. Is there anyone ready to stand up in New York? I'm in Erie County just trying to network. There's a lot of veterans and police that see what's going on right now. However, We are not united. United we stand, divided we fall -Pink Floyd. The powers that be are just fine with brain dead zombies in front of the tv all the time. I myself and am guilty of this at times. There is no greater time than the present to ready ourselves, get a game plan, and BE READY TO STAND if/when the time comes. Who's with me?

• Like 1

hello fellow patriots. Is there anyone ready to stand up in New York? I'm in Erie County just trying to network.
I'm in Erie Co. also - Cheektowaga/ Buffalo Airport area .
  • Like 1

I'm in Erie Co. also - Cheektowaga/ Buffalo Airport area .

Great! so what does zone leader stand for?

Great! so what does zone leader stand for?

if your trying to talk directly to someone , you need to either quote their message or mention them so the site alerts them....

@Sal Zar

if your trying to talk directly to someone , you need to either quote their message or mention them so the site alerts them....

@Sal Zar

yes, I did that in the second message.

so, is there anything local right now? I'm just a concerned Patriot, no experience, but ready and willing to learn

yes, I did that in the second message.

so, is there anything local right now? I'm just a concerned Patriot, no experience, but ready and willing to learn

we are still esablishing all areas, join the New York group and opt into the push alerts to stay on top of things

we are still esablishing all areas, join the New York group and opt into the push alerts to stay on top of things

ok. one thing, I don't know where to find or how to do that...