I have no idea how to do all this. I'm brand new here. I live in Northern California. I am sick to death of the way things are going in my state and in my country and I would like to do something about it.

• Like 2

One other thing... Fascistbook is just a recruiting tool for islamic terrorists and Mark Zuckerberg is not your friend. He is sharia compliant and so is his media.

• Like 1

I have no idea how to do all this. I'm brand new here. I live in Northern California. I am sick to death of the way things are going in my state and in my country and I would like to do something about it.

Welcome, from a Former Californian! I lived in Chico, Butte County, until leaving in 1974, I never looked back, though I have had need to return & each time I have, it appears in worse shape ! ! ! I did notice an Increase in the ~State of Jefferson~ Attitude, that it had continued to GROW towards the South (Highway 20 East/West seems to be their new South Border, I recall early in my youth that Butte County was its Southern most area)

What can You Do?, singularly, find those near you, that have the same Mind Set ! ! ! Start small in conversation, and Do Not speak OPENLY until you can confirm their Truth !!!!!!!! Start with safer political views, then go a bit more Conservative in viewpoint, the person will Either be With you, OR Against what you say . . . I have seen very little Grey Areas in this approach.

Good Luck in Finding and developing a MAG: (Mutual Assistance Group), which should be as close Physically as possible.

If you do Not have a BASIC Food Supply, there are several ways to start developing one . . . easiest way is to buy a bit extra of what Dry goods you already use. For SURE, do NOT purchase untried "Survival" or "Prepper Foods" that can be a total waste of Money, if you end up Not liking the Product(s) Most Good Prepper Food Companies make trial sized servings to become acquainted with.

I have Four Methods of being able to even Cook foods in my house, two in my vehicle. Practice whatever you end up buying . .

Believe me, when the ~Hammer Drops~ will Not be the time to do these things

Hope that Helps you, and does not frighten you, Preparation work, to Stay Alive is a Full time Life Style, after the Hammer Drops, so practice while it is still easy to learn!

Yours in patriotism,

philip

• Like 2

Welcome to the site. I have been involved in the movement for a long time & still learning myself. I, even had ties with several that was at Oregon take over.

As dockhwy stated, try to meet up with guys/ladies that is willing to stand up to the tyranny & prepare for what is coming to this nation. As he also stated, food & water stock piling is very important....You can order MRE's "meals ready to eat" in bulk online. There is also a thread on here how to "catch" & store rain water for later use.

Many Americans are waking up, but you see the problem with that? The problem is, the corrupt politicians & government officials is also realizing we are waking up & finally taking a stand. Well....guess where that leads to? War.

A quote from long ago: We make war that we may live in peace. Aristotle

• Like 1

Welcome, from a Former Californian! I lived in Chico, Butte County, until leaving in 1974, I never looked back, though I have had need to return & each time I have, it appears in worse shape ! ! ! I did notice an Increase in the ~State of Jefferson~ Attitude, that it had continued to GROW towards the South (Highway 20 East/West seems to be their new South Border, I recall early in my youth that Butte County was its Southern most area)

What can You Do?, singularly, find those near you, that have the same Mind Set ! ! ! Start small in conversation, and Do Not speak OPENLY until you can confirm their Truth !!!!!!!! Start with safer political views, then go a bit more Conservative in viewpoint, the person will Either be With you, OR Against what you say . . . I have seen very little Grey Areas in this approach.

Good Luck in Finding and developing a MAG: (Mutual Assistance Group), which should be as close Physically as possible.

If you do Not have a BASIC Food Supply, there are several ways to start developing one . . . easiest way is to buy a bit extra of what Dry goods you already use. For SURE, do NOT purchase untried "Survival" or "Prepper Foods" that can be a total waste of Money, if you end up Not liking the Product(s) Most Good Prepper Food Companies make trial sized servings to become acquainted with.

I have Four Methods of being able to even Cook foods in my house, two in my vehicle. Practice whatever you end up buying . .

Believe me, when the ~Hammer Drops~ will Not be the time to do these things

Hope that Helps you, and does not frighten you, Preparation work, to Stay Alive is a Full time Life Style, after the Hammer Drops, so practice while it is still easy to learn!

Yours in patriotism,

philip

Thanks Philip for all that info. I'm on MeWe.com now. It's a social media site for adults who don't rat each other out like Fascistbook. The information you post is private and it belongs to you. No one can make you delete posts like FB. I love it. I'm the admin in a Prepper Group there. Also some political groups. I'm sad to say, though, there's not a lot of action there. I get discouraged but forget that it's a brand new site. There are over 80 categories of pages to join. I will continue coming here and continue my search for like minded groups online. I live in a neighborhood full of Veterans in Vacaville. It's midway between San Francisco and Sacramento. It's a lovely place and I don't want to see it going to any "refugees." I have been in the process of prepping for some time now. I also grew up hunting and fishing. Unfortunately my daughters didn't enjoy it as much as I do. I now have 2 grandchildren who I will be more than happy to teach and they are more than willing to learn. Stay safe. Stay alive.

• Like 1

@denese Burrell we have a page on mewe , the site isn't very user friendly the chat thing that keeps popping up even tho its been dismissed 100 times makes me want to bang my head. of course it don't help when your a member of over 500 groups :P

when Facebook started deleting gun groups , we started a mewe group for guns and ammo for each and every state..

this information and more is available in our manifesto

http://www.mymilitia.com/vault/mymilitia.pdf

• Like 1

We make war that we may live in peace. Aristotle

I absolutely love that quote. I've been hunting and fishing since I was 5, and I love to be in the great outdoors. I'm an old scuba diver, sailor, motorcycle/motocross rider, horeback rider, gardener, teacher, what else? Lol. I'm just trying to get my shit together for when SHTF. Doing a fairly good job so far. I just want to meet more like-minded people online. Like you guys here. Thanks.

• Like 2

well that's make 2 of us ten four high noon I went to school in Oxnard and Ventura Collage back in the 1998 was there when the king riots lived in new berry park and west lake

• Like 1

well that's make 2 of us ten four high noon I went to school in Oxnard and Ventura Collage back in the 1998 was there when the king riots lived in new berry park and west lake

I'm in NorCal, about halfway between San Francisco and Sacramento. Beautiful country but we'll be in the city soon. Everything is being developed at too rapid a pace. Can't stand it.