fixer

Indiana Sons of Liberty

fixer submitted a new link:

665.jpg

Indiana Sons of Liberty

If you are one of the thousands of Patriots in Indiana that has become uninterested, disillusioned, or frustrated in your current group, or you are Ex-members of the ICVM, IMC, IVM, 3 Percenters, Patriot Guard, Cristian Liberty Guard, Watchmen, Sentinels, Oath Keepers, Ohio Vally Freedom Fighters, Indiana Home Guard, ISM, or the like, the ISL would like you to join forces with us ASAP! Also, if you have experience in the military, communications, or emergency services, your skills are in high demand.

Considering the direction that this country is headed, and at such a rapid pace, it's time for all of the fragmented pockets of Patriots to come together and form up as one.

The ISL is a NO DRAMA, NO BS group! Our focus is on family, team work, preparing, networking, coordinating, and cooperating with each other. Time is growing short!

• Like 1

ISL is an all drama, all bullshit group. A couple years ago I was a part of a mass exodus of 95 percent of the groups truly active members. The state CO ran the group as a true tyrant. After many warnings by many leaders and active regulars, he blamed everyone in the group. To this day he refuses to accept any responsibility for his actions in ruining what could have been a great group. Problem is, all of the greatness left, all at once. What was left is shit. An empty shell. Good luck and good riddance.

• Like 2

I completely agree! The new leadership isn't any better! The ISL could have been a great group..but because of all the drama and egotism of the leader..all the talent and members who made the group great at one time..all left at once .

The reputation of this group and it's members will always be window dressing..never anything of substance..good riddance.

Just love seeing this. When I had an issue with a few things coming from command I was called a traitor and ban from the group. Seems now others had some issues as well. 

The leaders turned on all his officers..thought the Brigade Leaders he put in office were turning on him because we wouldn't go along with his change in the ISL goals and directions that were happening every other day or so there at the end. He disregarded our input at every level..after we had written all of the manuals..he claimed them as his own. Then when he told me he WAS the ISL..and we were answerable to him alone and we were part of HIM..i knew it was time to go...

So Unvbill and I discussed it..decided to leave..restart the oldest and most reputable militia in Indiana..the ICVM. So we recruited Brigade Leaders from who we knew and trusted..along with Regimental Leaders all ISL..we all left and restarted the ICVM and are currently the longest running..biggest..and most talented militia in Indiana. We also came across 1st Brigade which has been active since the inception of the ICVM in 1994..merged with them..and we compliment each other perfectly! If there was a "dream militia " that the Founding Fathers would want in Indiana...with our talent and resources..it would definately be the ICVM!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

The leaders turned on all his officers..thought the Brigade Leaders he put in office were turning on him because we wouldn't go along with his change in the ISL goals and directions that were happening every other day or so there at the end. He disregarded our input at every level..after we had written all of the manuals..he claimed them as his own. Then when he told me he WAS the ISL..and we were answerable to him alone and we were part of HIM..i knew it was time to go...

So Unvbill and I discussed it..decided to leave..restart the oldest and most reputable militia in Indiana..the ICVM. So we recruited Brigade Leaders from who we knew and trusted..along with Regimental Leaders all ISL..we all left and restarted the ICVM and are currently the longest running..biggest..and most talented militia in Indiana. We also came across 1st Brigade which has been active since the inception of the ICVM in 1994..merged with them..and we compliment each other perfectly! If there was a "dream militia " that the Founding Fathers would want in Indiana...with our talent and resources..it would definately be the ICVM!

We are blessed to be surrounded by so many talented Patriots..Individuals who love their country and sacrifice so much to maintain the Republic. 

• Like 3