denese Burrell

I have no idea what I'm actually doing right now...

I guess I'm s'posed to say a little about myself? I'm a 60 year old Grandma in California who's tired of the direction our country is headed and I'm ready to do something about it. I don't want to have to tell my grandchildren that America used to be a free country. I'm on a social media site called MeWe.com It's pretty awesome. Fascistbook has become completely sharia compliant and people need to wake up about that. And a lot of other things. Good to be here. I hope we can all affect some sort of changes.

you can group up with like minded people in your area and see how much of there ideals align with yours..

the best way to initiate this connection is by using our militia finder , by clicking on your state you will be forwarded to information on taking the next step...

Militia Finder Map

you can group up with like minded people in your area and see how much of there ideals align with yours..

the best way to initiate this connection is by using our militia finder , by clicking on your state you will be forwarded to information on taking the next step...

Militia Finder Map

Thank you.