fixer

Three Percenter State Chapter New Jersey

fixer submitted a new link:

710.jpg

Three Percenter State Chapter New Jersey

During the American Revolution it is estimated that the active forces in the field fighting against the King's tyranny never amounted to more than 3% of the colonists. The Three Percenters today, for the most part, identify with this 3% because they were true patriots fighting for the freedoms the nation we love and honor was founded on. Three Percenters intend to maintain their God-given natural rights to liberty and property. History itself, for good or ill, is made by determined minorities. Never underestimate the power of a small group of committed citizens to change the world.

• Like 3

I am not aware of any active groups in Jersey and would like to get the ball rolling. The time has come. This country has been traveling down a very bad path. There are a lot of patriots that need to unite, discuss, and prepare for the future. If you are interested in being part of the III %, please post a bit about yourself so we can get the ball rolling. Thanks.

• Like 3

Where are the Jersey brave? Where are our III %? I am not one of Obama's bitches, nor are you! This fuck is killing our glorious nation. Are you ready to stand with your brothers and sisters to defend your family? I am! Are you willing to defend this great nation? We need to hear from you.

• Like 3

I am disabled, old, out of shape, broke, and prohibited from owning weapons. I do however believe this is no longer the country I volunteered to serve when I spent my ten years in the Army. I believe we need to take it back. However, I know that I can't do it alone, and am looking for like minded folks.

• Like 1

I am not aware of any active groups in Jersey and would like to get the ball rolling. The time has come. This country has been traveling down a very bad path. There are a lot of patriots that need to unite, discuss, and prepare for the future. If you are interested in being part of the III %, please post a bit about yourself so we can get the ball rolling. Thanks.

Keith, Where in Jersey are you located. We seem to be of the same beliefs. You mentioned "getting the ball rolling". How would that happen?

Paul, I'm in northwest Jersey. As a proud patriot, I am very concerned about where this country is going. I don't have the answers but I know that I can't be alone. Individually we can only do so much to prepare to protect ourselves and our families. Together we can be stronger. This could be a good networking group. My hope is that as people reply and become part of the NJ3%, we will be able to exchange thoughts to plan and prepare. Like-minded patriots, organized, would be far stronger than us individually.

• Like 1

Paul, I'm in northwest Jersey. As a proud patriot, I am very concerned about where this country is going. I don't have the answers but I know that I can't be alone. Individually we can only do so much to prepare to protect ourselves and our families. Together we can be stronger. This could be a good networking group. My hope is that as people reply and become part of the NJ3%, we will be able to exchange thoughts to plan and prepare. Like-minded patriots, organized, would be far stronger than us individually.

Keith, I full agree. Perhaps as others see this thread and site, they will be inclined to speak up and we may be able to get something organized. Until then, I'd be more than happy to keep in contact with you.

I am a Bit late to the Forum, but if it is still being actively read, I am actively looking.

I have been a traveling unit for some time, been in NJ for about 8 years now my old unit from California has faded so I am looking for something more Local. Has anything taken off or anyone else you know of I can reach out to?

I am a active party looking to apply services where needed.

Hello yall im interested jn joining up with 3%per chapter i live in north jersey east county Middlesex town perth amboy

Email mendezmatthee754@gmail.com

Find on fb with that name as well

Thanks

Im looking for a group in South Jersey?I live in Cape May county and am limited a bit to how far i can travel and even though i have transportation i cant always drive 3hrs away to make meetings.Its at times hard to even drive 1hr away so if there are any groups in extreme south jersey PLEASE contact me?Im ready willing and able to serve our fellow citizens and support our Constitution 100% as it was originally written! GOD BLESS AMERICA!

• Like 1

On 6/26/2016 at 10:32 PM, Paul said:

I am disabled, old, out of shape, broke, and prohibited from owning weapons. I do however believe this is no longer the country I volunteered to serve when I spent my ten years in the Army. I believe we need to take it back. However, I know that I can't do it alone, and am looking for like minded folks.

The new Jersey Light Foot is a very active group and is always on the look out for new members that are like minded patriots and Constitutionalists! Find out page here in M.M. and contact ThreeperLen/Light Foot of New Jersey.Tell him 4A sent you.